Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Megan Fox: ELLE's June Cover Girl 2009

Megan Fox: ELLE's June Cover Girl 2009. Megan Fox takes the June 2009 cover of Elle Magazine.


On getting down to 99 pounds while shooting Jennifer’s Body: “I decided I would turn myself into a zombie. I got super, super skinny, stayed out of the sun for four months, and got to where I was losing my eyelashes and my eyebrows.”

On wanting to keep the status of her relationship private: “No, I do not want to comment on my relationship, period. It’s private. It doesn’t belong to the world. It’s mine. It’s Brian’s. It’s not for other people to judge and talk about and write about in In Touch Weekly.”

On the theory that her sudden success emasculated Green: “He doesn’t want to be my date…he’s a man. He has an ego. He went through this already, and he doesn’t want it back–It was horrible. So he has sympathy. He’s the one person that I know that if I’m struggling and everything’s getting crazy, I can call.”

On misbehaving while growing up: “I was grounded for all my childhood. Not most–all. I wasn’t doing anything particularly crazy. I just never appreciated authority figures preaching to me.”

Click here for behind-the-scenes video from the cover shoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment