Sunday, May 3, 2009

Watch the incredible performance of Jamie Pugh in Britain's Got Talent

Watch the incredible performance of Jamie Pugh in Britain's Got Talent.
A 37-year-old pizza delivery man overcomes crippling stage fright to wow Britain’s Got Talent judges with his rendition of Bring Him Home from Les Miserables.

Welshman Jamie Pugh attended the Cardiff auditions, and revealed that he was so scared that he had not slept for three nights.

“I suffer from severe stage fright, it has totally crippled me, and I’ve come today to see if I can get through three minutes,” he explained.

“In the day time I work three days a week driving a van and in the evenings I deliver pizza. I’m just a simple bloke from the Valleys, but my dream is to sing at the Royal Variety in front of a live orchestra,” he added.

All three judges were left spellbound and at the end of his performance the whole theatre was on its feet, bringing tears and a look of shock to Jamie’s face.

Watch this incredible performance of Jamie Pugh:



No comments:

Post a Comment