Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kate Winslet: Covers of Harper's Bazaar Magazine August 2009 issue (with Cover Photos)


Kate Winslet: Covers of Harper's Bazaar Magazine August 2009 issue (with Cover Photos).
Kate Winslet, 33 year old British actress cover of August 2009 issue of Harper's Bazaar, on stands July 21st.

On her famous nude scenes in The Reader: “If people are noticing my boobs in a movie and saying they do what real boobs do, then that’s great. I’ll be 34 in October. I can’t keep getting away with it. There was so much of it in The Reader because the story required it, but people have seen enough of my bum and my boobs. I have to put them back.”

On having a good reputation: “When everyone was out getting plastered, I didn’t do all of that. I was working. I was doing life. Now that I look back, I feel very lucky. I’ve never taken drugs, never been offered cocaine.”

Kate is, of course, a serious actress. She has gravitas. She, like her sisters in name, Blanchett and Hepburn, could conceivably be on the head of a ship.

Kate Winslet's Cover Photos

Photographer Peter Lindbergh captures the classic, expressive beauty of Kate Winslet in Manhattan.





Sources: harpersbazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment