Thursday, July 30, 2009

PARIS HILTON in her legendary Sex Tape "Pain"

PARIS HILTON in her legendary Sex Tape "Pain". Her profile rocketed in 2003 when an X-rated video surfaced of a naked Paris getting down and dirty with ex-boyfriend RICK SALOMON.

PARIS HILTON admits she's still tormented by her "humiliating" sex tape ordeal.

And the furious socialite says she'll never forgive Rick for exploiting her.

She explained: "It was definitely very painful.

"When you trust someone and love someone - for them to do that to you, it's really hard. It's something that bothers me every day."

Until now, Paris has stayed tight-lipped on the scandal - but she confronts it head-on in new MTV documentary Paris, Not France.

She added: "By putting it in the film, it was really hard for me to have it in there, because it's something I never discussed.

"But I also think it's a big learning lesson, because I think a lot of girls, when they're in a relationship, they will love someone and trust them and maybe let them do that. I know that's happened to a lot of people.

"And you never know what they could do with it.

"Obviously I was humiliated, embarrassed and in shock that it happened.

"It wasn't my fault, it was something that someone did to me, so I've just learned to be a strong woman and nothing can hurt me at this point."

Watch this PARIS HILTON sex tape "pain"

No comments:

Post a Comment